For over 40 years, SND Electronics., LLC. and all of our employees have shared the dream of creating an enduring and lasting company.
We have seen our business grow because of our hard work, strong relationships with our customers and a vision of how we believe a company should do business.
Even amidst today’s ever changing global economy. SND Electronics, LLC. remains incredibly optimistic about its future. We are passionate about the role we play as a global source partner.
- It's Alive! The 3D Printing of Living Tissues
- Curiosity Killed the Cat (Just Call Me Mr. Curiosi...
- Memory Design Articles: Diagnostics, Datacenters &...
- Megachips to Launch DSP-Based Sensor Fusion IC
- MediaTek Plans $49 Million Investment in China's C...
- Reduce Noise When Making M-PHY Measurements
- Startup to Open Source Parallel CPU
- OCZ Cuts Into Read-Intensive SSD Segment
- Fairchild targets fast growing 3D motion tracking market with latest company acquisition - October 10, 2014
Fairchild has formally announced the acquisition of Xsens, a leading global supplier of 3D motion tracking products for the industrial, health, fitness and entertainment markets. Read More
- LG Smart Lamp - September 29, 2014
LG today announced the Smart Lamp, an LED light bulb that can be controlled by Android and iOS smartphones. Read More
- Planning the Internet of Things’ Supply Chain - March 21, 2014
Sensor-filled wristbands feeding personal tracking and health data up to the cloud. Read More
- A Snappy Approach to Low-Cost Wearable Displays - March 20, 2014
UK startup SnapWatch has unveiled its first prototype of a wristband display, effectively the combination of a steel snapband with a flexible electronic display. Read More